9 Statistics on 2012 Gastroenterologist Compensation by Location
Medscape Gastroenterologist Compensation Report 2013.
Physicians in the northwest took home more than those in any other region of the country.
Here are nine statistics on the average annual gastroenterologist compensation last year by geographic area.
Northwest — $498,000
Southwest — $404,000
North Central — $375,000
South Central — $356,000
Southeast — $349,000
Great Lakes — $344,000
West — $342,000
North East — $319,000
Mid-Atlantic — $311,000
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Laser Bowel Exam Allows Physicians to Better Detect Intestinal Problems, Avoid Biopsy
Have Gastroenterologists Stopped Taking Medicare?
SIMPONI Approved by European Commission as Ulcerative Colitis Treatment
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How to Drive GI Center Growth Post Healthcare Reform: Q&A With Dr. Mark Noar
- Anesthesia Touch V4 Receives 2014 ONC-ACB EHR Certification by Drummond Group
- Top 10 Most-Read Patient Safety Tools Dec. 2-6, 2013
- Global Anesthesia Devices Market to Reach $8.1B by 2014
- FUJIFILM Medical Systems Showcases New Breast Imaging Workstation