8 Top Topics From 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases Meeting
1. Development of successful therapies for chronic hepatitis C.
2. New screening recommendations for HCV.
3. Understanding the global and regional burden of liver disease.
4. New insight into the diagnosis and treatment of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
5. Examination of the pathophysiology of acute liver failure.
6. Discussion of therapeutic options for biliary atresia patients.
7. Study of liver injury caused by herbal and dietary supplements.
8. Exploring a solution for organ shortage.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
AGA: 4 Studies Help Fill Research Gap in Diverticulosis Research
5 Top 2013 Advances in Gastrointestinal Cancer
AGA: 3 Nonprocedural Gastroenterology Business Lines to Consider Adding
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review