8 Statistics on GI/Endoscopy Revenue by Number of ORs
VMG Health's 2011 Intellimarker ASC Survey.
• Gross charges per case: $3,517
• Net revenue per case: $778
One to two ORs
• Gross charges per case: $2,372
• Net revenue per case: $625
Three to four ORs
• Gross charges per case: $3,396
• Net revenue per case: $776
More than four ORs
• Gross charges per case: $4,049
• Net revenue per case: $860
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
11 Demographic Statistics on Colorectal Cancer
AGA, ACG, ASGE: Safe Surgery Checklist for GI ASCs
C. difficile Transmission Update: 5 Things to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies