8 Recent GI-Driven Centers & Expansions
Baton Rouge (La.) General Medical Center and Baton Rouge General Physicians, a private physician network, have partnered to open the Gastroenterology Center.
The GI Associates of Maryland have moved the Waldorf (Md.) Endoscopy Center to a new location, larger location.
Heartland Regional Medical Center in Marion, Ill., has opened the Heartland Gastroenterology & Hepatology Clinic.
Community Hospital in Munster, Ind., has initiated a $33 million expansion, which will include the addition of four GI procedure suites.
Memorial Health System has broken ground on a 57,000-square-foot, $25 million endoscopy and emergency services facility at the Belpre (Ohio) Medical Campus.
Lexington (Ky.) Clinic has opened its Endoscopy and Surgical Center of Lexington Clinic on the second floor of its ambulatory surgery center.
Frontier Healthcare, Donald Palmadessa, MD, and Neil Brodsky, have opened Queens Endoscopy in Fresh Meadows, N.Y.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
GI-Focused Joint Ventures – Why They Can Make Sense for Hospitals
7 GI Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in April
Dr. Andrew Rhim Receives AGA Digestive Cancer Award, $40k Grant
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- BioSpine Institute adds Dr. M. Nicholas Perenich: 4 takeaways
- Anthem threatens to leave exchanges, implement double-digit premiums if subsidies end
- Opioid abuse drops when providers check patients' past prescriptions: 4 things to know
- AMA implores Congress to reject amended Republican healthcare bill: 4 notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. James Schnell of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists