8 Recent GI-Driven Centers & Expansions
Baton Rouge (La.) General Medical Center and Baton Rouge General Physicians, a private physician network, have partnered to open the Gastroenterology Center.
The GI Associates of Maryland have moved the Waldorf (Md.) Endoscopy Center to a new location, larger location.
Heartland Regional Medical Center in Marion, Ill., has opened the Heartland Gastroenterology & Hepatology Clinic.
Community Hospital in Munster, Ind., has initiated a $33 million expansion, which will include the addition of four GI procedure suites.
Memorial Health System has broken ground on a 57,000-square-foot, $25 million endoscopy and emergency services facility at the Belpre (Ohio) Medical Campus.
Lexington (Ky.) Clinic has opened its Endoscopy and Surgical Center of Lexington Clinic on the second floor of its ambulatory surgery center.
Frontier Healthcare, Donald Palmadessa, MD, and Neil Brodsky, have opened Queens Endoscopy in Fresh Meadows, N.Y.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
GI-Focused Joint Ventures – Why They Can Make Sense for Hospitals
7 GI Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in April
Dr. Andrew Rhim Receives AGA Digestive Cancer Award, $40k Grant
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Independent practice, bundled payments & Medicare reimbursement — Key thoughts on GI centers in 2016 from Physicians Endoscopy CEO Barry Tanner
- Leader in stem-cell research expands in New York — 5 key facts
- Mississippi to cover obesity-related costs — 5 things to know
- Olympic Medical Center in Washington building new medical office — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Marion of Mount Sinai Hospital