8 Recent GI-Driven Centers & Expansions
Baton Rouge (La.) General Medical Center and Baton Rouge General Physicians, a private physician network, have partnered to open the Gastroenterology Center.
The GI Associates of Maryland have moved the Waldorf (Md.) Endoscopy Center to a new location, larger location.
Heartland Regional Medical Center in Marion, Ill., has opened the Heartland Gastroenterology & Hepatology Clinic.
Community Hospital in Munster, Ind., has initiated a $33 million expansion, which will include the addition of four GI procedure suites.
Memorial Health System has broken ground on a 57,000-square-foot, $25 million endoscopy and emergency services facility at the Belpre (Ohio) Medical Campus.
Lexington (Ky.) Clinic has opened its Endoscopy and Surgical Center of Lexington Clinic on the second floor of its ambulatory surgery center.
Frontier Healthcare, Donald Palmadessa, MD, and Neil Brodsky, have opened Queens Endoscopy in Fresh Meadows, N.Y.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
GI-Focused Joint Ventures – Why They Can Make Sense for Hospitals
7 GI Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in April
Dr. Andrew Rhim Receives AGA Digestive Cancer Award, $40k Grant
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Dr. Michael Pezzone returns to River Valley PhysiciansRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes