6 Statistics on GI Infections in the U.S.
igestive Disease Statistics for the United States report.
• Ambulatory care visits: 2.3 million (2004)
• Hospitalizations: 487,000 (2010)
• Prescriptions: 938,000 (2004)
• Mortality: 11,022 deaths (2011)
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
4 Things to Know About Diverticular Disease
Salem Endoscopy Center: Adding Fecal Microbioata Transplantation
4 Statistics on GERD in the U.S.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Sleep Deprivation & its Effect on Colonoscopy QualityRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis