6 Statistics on GI/Endoscopy Revenue Per Case in Surgery Centers by Number of ORs
VMG Health's 2011 ASC Intellimaker Survey.
One to two ORs
• Gross charges per case: $2,372
• Net revenue per case: $625
Three to four ORs
• Gross charges per case: $3,396
• Net revenue per case: $776
More than four ORs
• Gross charges per case: $4,049
• Net revenue per case: $860
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Where Do Gastroenterologists Stand in ACO Participation? 4 Statistics
10 Statistics on GI/Endoscopy Revenue Per Case in Surgery Centers by Number of ORs
6 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
AGA Calls for More Transparency From CMSRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers