6 Recent GI-Driven Center Developments
Niagara Falls Memorial, Kaleida Health and Endoscopy Center of NY of Buffalo, N.Y., are collaborating to construct an ambulatory surgery center. The project is expected to begin following the construction of other local hospitals.
Georgia Regents Health System plans to open the doors of a $10 million digestive health center featuring specialists in neurogastroentrology, inflammatory bowel disease, liver disease and gastrointestinal oncology.
Norton Community Hospital opened a new 17,000-square-foot surgery and endoscopy suite in January.
Banner Del. E Webb Medical Center in Sun City, Ariz., opened an endoscopy center featuring a bronchoscopy room, four general endoscopy rooms and five new procedure rooms.
Physicians Endoscopy, a national partner for single-specialty endoscopy ASCs, will be forming the Island Digestive Health Center in New York in partnership with five GI physicians.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
9 Recent Gastroenterologist Moves
36 GI & Endoscopy-Driven Surgery Centers to Know
Colonoscopy Center of Excellence Donates $2k to Colon Cancer Alliance
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Surgery Partners acquires Riverside Pain Physicians; Cantor Fitzgerald analyst claims AmSurg's latest merger leaves its ASC business' future hanging in the balance & more — 6 key notes on ASC companies
- 6 best injection practices for your healthcare facility
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: June 20 — June 24
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Hemant Roy of Boston Medical Center
- Dr. Paul Levy joins Mountain Medical Associates: 3 points