5 Top 2013 Advances in Gastrointestinal Cancer
1. S-1 chemotherapy improves survival rate in pancreatic cancer patients.
2. Nab-paclitaxel earned approval for use in pancreatic cancer treatment.
3. Colorectal cancer with NRAS mutations is unlikely to benefit from panitumumab.
4. Capecitabine and bevacizumab are standar maintenance therapy in colorectal cancer.
5. Octreotide LA prolongs survival in midgut neuroendocrine tumors.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
6 Things to Know About Infliximab as Ulcerative Colitis Treatment
5 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Plans
The Promise of Stem Cell Treatment for Crohn’s Disease & Ulcerative Colitis: Q&A With Dr. William Katkov
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader