5 Statistics on NIH Spending on Digestive Diseases & Cancers
Estimates of Funding for Various Research, Condition and Disease Categories report.
• Colorectal cancer: $281 million
• Crohn's disease: $61 million
• Digestive diseases (general): $1.58 billion
• Digestive diseases (gallbladder): $10 million
• Digestive diseases (peptic ulcer): $19 million
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
ASCA, U.S. Rep. Charlie Dent Partner to Promote Colorectal Cancer Screening
7 Gastroenterologists on Benchmarking & Colonoscopy Quality (Part 2)
Covenant Endoscopy Center to Offer Free Colonoscopy Screenings
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review