5 Recent GI-Driven Facilities
La Peer Health Systems, a Beverly Hills, Calif.-based outpatient surgery center, has recently launched its Barrett's Esophagus Center of Excellence in Los Angeles. The center will focus on the diagnosis and treatment of Barrett's Esophagus, GERD and esophageal cancer.
Frontier Healthcare, New York-based ambulatory surgery center management and development company, has opened the Flushing (N.Y.) Endoscopy Center. This is the fourth ASC the company has opened since February this year.
University Medical Center in El Paso, Texas, has opened its $2.5 million, 25,000-square-foot Center for Diagnostic and Advanced Endoscopy.
Mayo Clinic has recently opened a clinic specifically for the treatment of C. difficile infections. The clinic, located on the Mayo Clinic Rochester, Minn., campus offers oral drug therapy, fecal microbiota transplantation, clinical trials for new treatments and ongoing research.
Bergen Gastroenterology and Bergen Medical Associates have recently opened a new office location in Northvale, N.J.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Digestive Health Specialists in North Carolina Hire Dr. Christopher Jue
4 GI Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in May & June
8 Statistics on GI Revenue in ASCs by Case Volume
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Non-Medicaid expansion states could gain up to $27.9B in savings by expanding program: 4 takeaways
- Senate committee advances vote on Trump's FDA pick Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- GI leader to know: Dr. Michael Sagatelian of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists
- Drs. Todd Baron & Kevin Collier: 2 GI physicians in the headlines
- New Century Spine and Outpatient Surgical Institute installs Indigo-Clean disinfecting lights