5 Recent GI-Driven CentersChildren's of Alabama Hospital has opened the first pediatric colorectal clinic in the state. The clinic is located on the Children's Russell Campus in Birmingham.
Columbus Regional Health in Indiana has opened a new $3.8 million endoscopy center. The center is expected to conduct 30 procedures each day.
Santiam Hospital in Stayton, Ore., recently completed a $30 million patient tower that includes an endoscopy center.
The University of Texas Medical Branch has broken ground on a $90 million expansion that will include endoscopy rooms. The project is expected to be finished in February 2015.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
SAGES Encourages Minimally Invasive Treatment of Colorectal Cancer
Researchers Develop Scope With Google Street View Capabilities
Vision-Sciences Launches Next-Gen Endoscopy System
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition