5 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in May
FDA 510(k) clearance in May.
FilmArray Gastrointestinal Panel from Biofire Diagnostics.
Advanix Pancreatic Stent and Naviflex Rapid Exchange Pancreatic Delivery System and Pushers from Boston Scientific.
Wallflex Biliary Rx Stent System from Boston Scientific.
Vscan with Dual Probe from GE Medical Systems Ultrasound.
THUNDERBEAT from Olympus Medical Systems.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
How EHR Contributes to GI Center Value: Clinical Quality & Profitability
GI in the News: 5 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
2 Gastroenterologists on Best GI Practice Marketing Ideas
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
AGA addresses duodenoscope infection risksRead Now
- Fujifilm's ground breaking technology
- 3 ASCs that aced accreditation surveys
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners adds Anesthesia Consultants of Dallas
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Ashwin Ananthakrishnan of Massachusetts General Hospital
- Postop NSAIDs increases anastomotic complication risk among colorectal resection patients, study finds