5 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in May
FDA 510(k) clearance in May.
FilmArray Gastrointestinal Panel from Biofire Diagnostics.
Advanix Pancreatic Stent and Naviflex Rapid Exchange Pancreatic Delivery System and Pushers from Boston Scientific.
Wallflex Biliary Rx Stent System from Boston Scientific.
Vscan with Dual Probe from GE Medical Systems Ultrasound.
THUNDERBEAT from Olympus Medical Systems.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
How EHR Contributes to GI Center Value: Clinical Quality & Profitability
GI in the News: 5 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
2 Gastroenterologists on Best GI Practice Marketing Ideas
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
GI physician leader to know: Dr. M. Bishr Omary of University of MichiganRead Now
- Dr. Daniel Lieberman now sees patients at Phoenix Spine Surgery Center in Goodyear — 5 key notes
- Nap Gary's impact on the ASC industry — His legacy from those he influenced
- AmSurg, SCA, HCA & more: 5 key ASC company stock reports — May 28, 2015
- Most common ASC errors in Oregon — 5 key notes
- Cardinal Health to add ambulatory center products after J&J purchase: 4 key notes