5 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in May
FDA 510(k) clearance in May.
FilmArray Gastrointestinal Panel from Biofire Diagnostics.
Advanix Pancreatic Stent and Naviflex Rapid Exchange Pancreatic Delivery System and Pushers from Boston Scientific.
Wallflex Biliary Rx Stent System from Boston Scientific.
Vscan with Dual Probe from GE Medical Systems Ultrasound.
THUNDERBEAT from Olympus Medical Systems.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
How EHR Contributes to GI Center Value: Clinical Quality & Profitability
GI in the News: 5 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
2 Gastroenterologists on Best GI Practice Marketing Ideas
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
GI physician leader to know: Dr. Michael Gavin of UNM Hospitals Center for Digestive DiseasesRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes