5 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in MayGastroenterology and Endoscopy
FDA 510(k) clearance in May.
FilmArray Gastrointestinal Panel from Biofire Diagnostics.
Advanix Pancreatic Stent and Naviflex Rapid Exchange Pancreatic Delivery System and Pushers from Boston Scientific.
Wallflex Biliary Rx Stent System from Boston Scientific.
Vscan with Dual Probe from GE Medical Systems Ultrasound.
THUNDERBEAT from Olympus Medical Systems.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
How EHR Contributes to GI Center Value: Clinical Quality & Profitability
GI in the News: 5 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
2 Gastroenterologists on Best GI Practice Marketing Ideas
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
3 GI/endoscopy coding & billing tipsRead Now
- Qui tam suits on the rise emphasizes need for ASC compliance plans
- To prevent patient leakage, turn to technology
- Real estate considerations for ASCs
- The Amazon.com for ASCs: Using collaborative consumption to improve the bottom line
- Lolo Jones shares lessons for overcoming failure at Becker's ASC Annual Meeting