5 GI Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in AugustGastroenterology and Endoscopy
The Food and Drug Administration granted five GI-related FDA 510(k) clearances in August.
Passport Robotic Reducer Cap, Passport Stopcock with Rotating Male Luer from Stryker Endoscopy.
CO2 Endoscopic Insufflator In Line Tubing Set from Bracco Diagnostic.
Foreign Body Hood from United States Endoscopy Group.
RSH Biliary Stone Removal Device from RSH, LLC.
Given Pillcam Endoscopy System with Rapid 8.0, Given Pillcam SB 3 Capsule Endoscopy System from Given Imaging.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
9 Endoscopy Centers Receive 2012/2013 APEX Quality Award
GI Organizations Endow $2.25M Grant to Support Gastric, Esophageal Cancer Research
5 Recent GI-Devein Center Openings & Plans
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Salix Pharmaceuticals could be acquired for $190 per shareRead Now
- Brookside Surgery Center launches total knee replacement program
- 4 recent ASC industry leadership moves & honors
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday
- Online Pre-Admission: Using Cloud-Based Technology to Maximize Productivity and Convenience
- ASC infection prevention for soft surface fabrics: Establishing a new standard of care