5 GI Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in August
The Food and Drug Administration granted five GI-related FDA 510(k) clearances in August.
Passport Robotic Reducer Cap, Passport Stopcock with Rotating Male Luer from Stryker Endoscopy.
CO2 Endoscopic Insufflator In Line Tubing Set from Bracco Diagnostic.
Foreign Body Hood from United States Endoscopy Group.
RSH Biliary Stone Removal Device from RSH, LLC.
Given Pillcam Endoscopy System with Rapid 8.0, Given Pillcam SB 3 Capsule Endoscopy System from Given Imaging.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
9 Endoscopy Centers Receive 2012/2013 APEX Quality Award
GI Organizations Endow $2.25M Grant to Support Gastric, Esophageal Cancer Research
5 Recent GI-Devein Center Openings & Plans
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 key situations for coders to query providers — And when not to
- Hepatic steatosis and liver fibrosis may be genetic: 4 observations
- ALS disease may arise from long-ago embedded virus: 5 observations
- Looking to the future of payment: Why ASCs need to adopt new models
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joel Weinstock of Tufts Medical Center