5 gastroenterologists making headlines
La Peer Health Systems, a Beverly Hills, Calif.-based outpatient surgery center, added gastroenterologists Benjamin Basseri, MD, and Marc Makhani, MD, to its team.
Gastroenterologist Masood Rizvi, MD, joined CarePoint Health Medical Group, based in Bayonne, N.J.
Florida Hospital DeLand added gastroenterologist Jeanellee Soriano Co, MD, to its Florida Hospital HealthCare Partners medical staff.
The Kansas Medical Mutual Insurance Company elected gastroenterologist Daniel J. Suiter, MD, chairman of the board.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
8 statistics on hourly, annual gastroenterologist salary & revenue
100 statistics for gastroenterologists to know
PPI is 3rd most-prescribed drug in the U.S.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joseph Kittinger of Wilmington GastroenterologyRead Now
- Growing a healthcare IT company for ASCs — Key thoughts from Source Medical's Dr. James Coffin
- Are quality measures improving patient safety? 7 key notes
- National Surgical Centers of America earns AAAHC accreditation
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joseph Kittinger of Wilmington Gastroenterology
- PPI therapy may increase risk of kidney injury in elderly