5 gastroenterologists making headlines
La Peer Health Systems, a Beverly Hills, Calif.-based outpatient surgery center, added gastroenterologists Benjamin Basseri, MD, and Marc Makhani, MD, to its team.
Gastroenterologist Masood Rizvi, MD, joined CarePoint Health Medical Group, based in Bayonne, N.J.
Florida Hospital DeLand added gastroenterologist Jeanellee Soriano Co, MD, to its Florida Hospital HealthCare Partners medical staff.
The Kansas Medical Mutual Insurance Company elected gastroenterologist Daniel J. Suiter, MD, chairman of the board.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
8 statistics on hourly, annual gastroenterologist salary & revenue
100 statistics for gastroenterologists to know
PPI is 3rd most-prescribed drug in the U.S.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Non-Medicaid expansion states could gain up to $27.9B in savings by expanding program: 4 takeaways
- Senate committee advances vote on Trump's FDA pick Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- GI leader to know: Dr. Michael Sagatelian of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists
- Drs. Todd Baron & Kevin Collier: 2 GI physicians in the headlines
- New Century Spine and Outpatient Surgical Institute installs Indigo-Clean disinfecting lights