4 Statistics on GI Case Volume by ASC OR
Here are four statistics on GI/endoscopy volume as a percentage of total cases by number of operating rooms, according to VMG Health's 2012 Intellimarker Ambulatory Surgical Center Financial & Operational Benchmarking Study.
• 27 percent
One to two ORs
• 29 percent
Three to four ORs
• 30 percent
More than four ORs
• 16 percent
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
2 Gastroenterologists on the Question of Price Transparency
AGA Leaders Join Alliance of Specialty Medicine Fly-In: 4 Insights
12 Statistics on ASC GI/Endoscopy Revenue by U.S. Region
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Nurse leadership primer: 20 key points on finding, supporting & being a great nurse leader
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brett Thorpe of Provo Gastroenterology
- Manhattan Spine & Pain now AAAHC accredited: 3 key notes
- United to Protect Democracy calls for investigation into White House's role in blocked Anthem, Cigna merger: 4 key notes
- Demand for HAI prevention, control measures spurring hand hygiene market growth: 4 things to know