4 Statistics on GI Case Volume by ASC OR
Here are four statistics on GI/endoscopy volume as a percentage of total cases by number of operating rooms, according to VMG Health's 2012 Intellimarker Ambulatory Surgical Center Financial & Operational Benchmarking Study.
• 27 percent
One to two ORs
• 29 percent
Three to four ORs
• 30 percent
More than four ORs
• 16 percent
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
2 Gastroenterologists on the Question of Price Transparency
AGA Leaders Join Alliance of Specialty Medicine Fly-In: 4 Insights
12 Statistics on ASC GI/Endoscopy Revenue by U.S. Region
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Independent practice, bundled payments & Medicare reimbursement — Key thoughts on GI centers in 2016 from Physicians Endoscopy CEO Barry Tanner
- Leader in stem-cell research expands in New York — 5 key facts
- Mississippi to cover obesity-related costs — 5 things to know
- Olympic Medical Center in Washington building new medical office — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Marion of Mount Sinai Hospital