4 Statistics on GI Case Volume by ASC OR
Here are four statistics on GI/endoscopy volume as a percentage of total cases by number of operating rooms, according to VMG Health's 2012 Intellimarker Ambulatory Surgical Center Financial & Operational Benchmarking Study.
• 27 percent
One to two ORs
• 29 percent
Three to four ORs
• 30 percent
More than four ORs
• 16 percent
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
2 Gastroenterologists on the Question of Price Transparency
AGA Leaders Join Alliance of Specialty Medicine Fly-In: 4 Insights
12 Statistics on ASC GI/Endoscopy Revenue by U.S. Region
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
GI physician leader to know: Dr. Faisal Bhinder of Capital Digestive CareRead Now
- An Untapped Market: How Marrick Medical Finance is making it possible for ASCs to increase patient volume
- MEDNAX acquires MEMAC Associates
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Faisal Bhinder of Capital Digestive Care
- Steroid use increases risk of VTE significantly in IBD patients, study says
- As audits approach, NueMD launches webinars on compliance