4 Statistics on Colorectal Cancer in 2014
Colorectal Cancer Statistics, 2014 report.
Here are four statistics on the estimated number of new colorectal cases and mortality in 2014.
• Male: 71,830
• Female: 65,000
• Male: 26,270
• Female: 24,040
Organizations such as the American Gastroenterological Association and HHS have joined the National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable to increase the national screening rate to 80 percent by 2018.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
4 'Ps' of Effective GI Practice Marketing From the ASGE
GI in the News: 6 Gastroenterologists Moves & Honors
5 Gastroenterologists Focused on the Gut Microbiome
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
5 must-reads for the forward-thinking gastroenterology leaderRead Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology