4 Statistics on Colorectal Cancer in 2014
Here are four statistics on the estimated number of new colorectal cases and mortality in 2014.
• Male: 71,830
• Female: 65,000
• Male: 26,270
• Female: 24,040
Organizations such as the American Gastroenterological Association and HHS have joined the National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable to increase the national screening rate to 80 percent by 2018.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
4 'Ps' of Effective GI Practice Marketing From the ASGE
GI in the News: 6 Gastroenterologists Moves & Honors
5 Gastroenterologists Focused on the Gut Microbiome
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
GI physician leader to know: Dr. William Tremaine of Mayo ClinicRead Now
- EHRs in ASCs: 5 thoughts for the present and future
- Seattle hospitals receive low infection control rating — ASCs maintain low risk
- 6 notes on primary care physicians' outlook on healthcare technology
- Dignity Health Saint Francis Memorial Hospital opens Orthopedic Institute — 6 things to know
- 'Probable' West Nile case in Ohio — 5 notes