4 Statistics on Colorectal Cancer in 2014
Here are four statistics on the estimated number of new colorectal cases and mortality in 2014.
• Male: 71,830
• Female: 65,000
• Male: 26,270
• Female: 24,040
Organizations such as the American Gastroenterological Association and HHS have joined the National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable to increase the national screening rate to 80 percent by 2018.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
4 'Ps' of Effective GI Practice Marketing From the ASGE
GI in the News: 6 Gastroenterologists Moves & Honors
5 Gastroenterologists Focused on the Gut Microbiome
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Cigna, Cigna Foundation work to enhance care for critically ill patients: 5 things to know
- Plexus' Anesthesia Touch becomes first mobile AIMS solution: 3 thoughts
- Study suggests effectiveness of donor fecal microbiota transplantation: 5 insights
- What were the most expensive and most commonly prescribed Medicare Part D Drugs in 2014?
- Elderly patients who undergo IBD surgery show high mortality, complication rates: 4 insights