4 Statistics on Colorectal Cancer in 2014
Here are four statistics on the estimated number of new colorectal cases and mortality in 2014.
• Male: 71,830
• Female: 65,000
• Male: 26,270
• Female: 24,040
Organizations such as the American Gastroenterological Association and HHS have joined the National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable to increase the national screening rate to 80 percent by 2018.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
4 'Ps' of Effective GI Practice Marketing From the ASGE
GI in the News: 6 Gastroenterologists Moves & Honors
5 Gastroenterologists Focused on the Gut Microbiome
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 4 key situations for coders to query providers — And when not to
- Hepatic steatosis and liver fibrosis may be genetic: 4 observations
- ALS disease may arise from long-ago embedded virus: 5 observations
- Looking to the future of payment: Why ASCs need to adopt new models
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joel Weinstock of Tufts Medical Center