4 Statistics on Colorectal Cancer in 2014
Here are four statistics on the estimated number of new colorectal cases and mortality in 2014.
• Male: 71,830
• Female: 65,000
• Male: 26,270
• Female: 24,040
Organizations such as the American Gastroenterological Association and HHS have joined the National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable to increase the national screening rate to 80 percent by 2018.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
4 'Ps' of Effective GI Practice Marketing From the ASGE
GI in the News: 6 Gastroenterologists Moves & Honors
5 Gastroenterologists Focused on the Gut Microbiome
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- C-arm for orthopedic surgery: Radiation exposure 'well within permissible limits'
- Medications, dietary supplements are a dangerous mixture — 3 things to know
- 10 initial steps following ASC medical errors
- FMT helps reduce recurring episodes of C. Diff in children: 4 findings
- GIQuIC registry hits 3M colonoscopy cases: 5 things to know