4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
Abington (Pa.) Memorial Hospital opened its Center for Advanced Gastrointestinal Surgery.
Logan (W. Va.) Regional Medical Center opened its newly renovated endoscopy unit. The unit includes a seven-bed pre- and postoperative area, three procedure rooms and a bronchoscopy room.
Scotland County Hospital Surgery Center in Memphis, Mo., acquired the Pentax i-Scan Image Enhancement, flexible endoscopy imaging technology.
Trinity Endoscopy Center in Steubenville, Ohio, acquired the ManoScan ESO esophageal manometry test.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Colonoscopy in Ambulatory Surgery Centers: Saving Lives Through Increased Screening and Advances in Technology
Physicians Endoscopy Names Rodger Baca Chief Development Officer
10 Statistics on GI/Endoscopy Revenue Per Case Across the U.S.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
New ACG clinical guidelines: Focal liver lesionsRead Now
- Crozer-Keystone ASC acquisition boosts surgical volume 19%: Why hospitals & health systems want in on the ASC industry
- Scottish Rite Hospital for Children to build ASC
- New ACG clinical guidelines: Focal liver lesions
- IMA Endoscopy SurgiCenter recognized for contributions to GERD care
- MEDARVA Stony Point Surgery Center performs 30 free colonoscopies for patients in need