4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
Abington (Pa.) Memorial Hospital opened its Center for Advanced Gastrointestinal Surgery.
Logan (W. Va.) Regional Medical Center opened its newly renovated endoscopy unit. The unit includes a seven-bed pre- and postoperative area, three procedure rooms and a bronchoscopy room.
Scotland County Hospital Surgery Center in Memphis, Mo., acquired the Pentax i-Scan Image Enhancement, flexible endoscopy imaging technology.
Trinity Endoscopy Center in Steubenville, Ohio, acquired the ManoScan ESO esophageal manometry test.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Colonoscopy in Ambulatory Surgery Centers: Saving Lives Through Increased Screening and Advances in Technology
Physicians Endoscopy Names Rodger Baca Chief Development Officer
10 Statistics on GI/Endoscopy Revenue Per Case Across the U.S.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Loveland Endoscopy Center leases office space in ColoradoRead Now
- ASCAI victory in Illinois leads to changes for Medicare-certified ASCs
- 24 new statistics on ASC staff salary, wages across the country
- Will political conflict stop the U.S. from tackling its healthcare spending problem?
- Has Maryland found a solution to the U.S. healthcare cost crisis?
- CMS: 3 new ICD-10 testing weeks