4 Recent GI-Driven ASC Openings & Expansions
The Greater Gaston Center, a joint venture between Physicians Endoscopy and a group of five physicians, will open in Gastonia, N.C., in December or earlier.
Huntsville (Ala.) Endoscopy Center filed a certificate of need application for the addition of two operating rooms. The center's CON application is pending.
Physicians Endoscopy and five physician partners opened Island Digestive Health Center in West Islip, N.Y.
Frontier Healthcare and the physicians of Long Island Digestive Disease Consultants opened the Long Island Digestive Endoscopy Center in Suffolk County, N.Y.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
14 ASC Industry Acquisition Agreements in 2014
Via Christi Hospital Surgery Center Nears Completion
How to Increase the Value of Your ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Skiff Medical Center acquires FUJIFILM technology, EndoChoice refinances debt & more – 5 GI/endoscopy company key notesRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes