4 'Ps' of Effective GI Practice Marketing From the ASGE
1. Product. Service is the product of gastroenterology practices. Define who patients are and what they expect from the service. Determine how to provide a competitive product.
2. Price. Price, traditionally of less importance in healthcare, is becoming a key point. Work towards providing high quality, cost effective service.
3. Positioning. Decide how to position your center in the market. Find ways to clearly communicate this positioning to patients.
4. Promotion. Decide how to advertise a practice or endoscopy center's services, competitive pricing and market position.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
GI in the News: 6 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
5 Things to Know About Removing Barriers to Colorectal Cancer Screening Act
3 Things to Know About Capsule Endoscopy Coding
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The ASC infection control manifesto: 4 essentials for survey readiness
- Cleveland Clinic Florida $302M expansion to include ASC: 5 things to know
- Extension Healthcare awarded for alarm safety software: 5 points
- Sale/lease-back deals attract ASC owners
- How human resources outsourcing can maximize ASC personnel performance