4 GI Practices Making Headlines
Board-certified gastroenterologist Mojdeh Momeni, MD, FACG, joined Digestive Disease Center of the Hudson Valley, based in Fishkill, N.Y.
Gastrointestinal Associates, based in Knoxville, Tenn., partnered with the Department of Veterans Affairs to provide East Tennessee veterans with GI services.
GI Associates and Endoscopy Center is consolidating its Flowood, Miss., and Jackson, Miss., locations into a new facility in Flowood. The consolidated location will open in 2015 and serve as the principal location for GI Associates and Endoscopy Center.
Effective July 2, Memphis Gastroenterology and Gastro One, both based in Germantown, Tenn., merged. The group is now one of the largest physician practices in the Mid-South.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Tactics to Curb 4 of the Top Endoscopy Center Cost Drivers
16 Gastroenterologists Making Headlines
3 Things to Know About Demand for Gastroenterologists
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
AGA, CDC partner to educate public on tobacco use & CRCRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career