4 GI Practices Making Headlines
Board-certified gastroenterologist Mojdeh Momeni, MD, FACG, joined Digestive Disease Center of the Hudson Valley, based in Fishkill, N.Y.
Gastrointestinal Associates, based in Knoxville, Tenn., partnered with the Department of Veterans Affairs to provide East Tennessee veterans with GI services.
GI Associates and Endoscopy Center is consolidating its Flowood, Miss., and Jackson, Miss., locations into a new facility in Flowood. The consolidated location will open in 2015 and serve as the principal location for GI Associates and Endoscopy Center.
Effective July 2, Memphis Gastroenterology and Gastro One, both based in Germantown, Tenn., merged. The group is now one of the largest physician practices in the Mid-South.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Tactics to Curb 4 of the Top Endoscopy Center Cost Drivers
16 Gastroenterologists Making Headlines
3 Things to Know About Demand for Gastroenterologists
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Dr. Nirav Amin is using Exparel to improve patient outcomes and prevent opioid abuse
- Stryker courts ASCs with Ascential spine device, inventory management solution: 5 things to know
- GI leader to know: Dr. Russell Cohen of The University of Chicago Medicine
- NJ Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers sends members to Capitol Hill in support of access to care bills: 3 takeaways
- Senior in home care start-up Hometeam names CMO: 4 takeaways