Dr. Mojdeh Momeni Joins Digestive Disease Center of Hudson Valley
Dr. Momeni previously served as director of ambulatory care services and associate director of the gastroenterology fellowship program at the Brooklyn (N.Y.) Hospital Center.
She will see patients at the Digestive Disease Center locations in Fishkill, New Windsor and Poughkeepsie.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Transitioning From GI Office-Based Practice to ASC: 4 Blunders to Avoid
3 Things to Know About the Value of Colonoscopy Initiative
Put GI Data to Work: How to Leverage Data to Improve Reimbursement Rates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How ophthalmologists saved $24M in penalty avoidances — 4 things to know
- Commercial ACOs yield higher quality scores & better integration than noncommercial ACOs — 5 key takeaways
- Deltec Asset Management holds $6.2M stake in Tenet: 5 notes
- Natural Language Processing in healthcare & life sciences market to total $2.7B by 2021 — 4 notes
- Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point hits 10-year landmark: 3 takeaways