Dr. Mojdeh Momeni Joins Digestive Disease Center of Hudson Valley
Dr. Momeni previously served as director of ambulatory care services and associate director of the gastroenterology fellowship program at the Brooklyn (N.Y.) Hospital Center.
She will see patients at the Digestive Disease Center locations in Fishkill, New Windsor and Poughkeepsie.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Transitioning From GI Office-Based Practice to ASC: 4 Blunders to Avoid
3 Things to Know About the Value of Colonoscopy Initiative
Put GI Data to Work: How to Leverage Data to Improve Reimbursement Rates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- ASC industry leader to know: Reed Martin of Surgical Management Professionals
- Ridgeline Endoscopy Center in Utah gets accreditation
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — Sept. 3, 2015
- 8 things to know about self-insured employers
- University of Cincinnati College of Nursing receives grant for collaborative program: 5 notes