Dr. Mojdeh Momeni Joins Digestive Disease Center of Hudson Valley
Poughkeepsie Journal report.
Dr. Momeni previously served as director of ambulatory care services and associate director of the gastroenterology fellowship program at the Brooklyn (N.Y.) Hospital Center.
She will see patients at the Digestive Disease Center locations in Fishkill, New Windsor and Poughkeepsie.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Transitioning From GI Office-Based Practice to ASC: 4 Blunders to Avoid
3 Things to Know About the Value of Colonoscopy Initiative
Put GI Data to Work: How to Leverage Data to Improve Reimbursement Rates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Decoding the patient engagement puzzle: 5 GI physicians on wearables, online presence, community resources & moreRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today