3 Southern GI practices partner with LifeLinc Anesthesia
LifeLinc, which employs more than 100 anesthesia providers for its clients, has formed partnerships with:
• Delta Gastroenterology in Southaven, Miss.
• Digestive Health Center in Ocean Springs, Miss.
• Tri-State Gastroenterology in Crestview Hills, Ky.
Tri-State Gastroenterology is the anesthesia provider's first partnership in Kentucky.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Virginia hospital GI clinic launches patient self-referral system
10 must-reads on colonoscopy & colorectal cancer screening
Dr. Benjamin Boatright joins Amory Gastroenterology Clinic
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AGA releases summer issue of 'The New Gastroenterologist': 3 notes
- 5 GI physicians in the news — August 26, 2016
- Who is Donald Trump's gastroenterologist, Dr. Harold Bornstein?: 5 things to know
- Takeda announces Access to Medicines strategy: 5 notes
- Prior to anesthesia, patients should receive comprehensive assessments: 5 notes