3 Southern GI practices partner with LifeLinc Anesthesia
Memphis Business Journal report.
LifeLinc, which employs more than 100 anesthesia providers for its clients, has formed partnerships with:
• Delta Gastroenterology in Southaven, Miss.
• Digestive Health Center in Ocean Springs, Miss.
• Tri-State Gastroenterology in Crestview Hills, Ky.
Tri-State Gastroenterology is the anesthesia provider's first partnership in Kentucky.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Virginia hospital GI clinic launches patient self-referral system
10 must-reads on colonoscopy & colorectal cancer screening
Dr. Benjamin Boatright joins Amory Gastroenterology Clinic
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Dr. Lawrence Kosinski: 4 thoughts on the future of gastroenterologyRead Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology