3 Southern GI practices partner with LifeLinc Anesthesia
LifeLinc, which employs more than 100 anesthesia providers for its clients, has formed partnerships with:
• Delta Gastroenterology in Southaven, Miss.
• Digestive Health Center in Ocean Springs, Miss.
• Tri-State Gastroenterology in Crestview Hills, Ky.
Tri-State Gastroenterology is the anesthesia provider's first partnership in Kentucky.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Virginia hospital GI clinic launches patient self-referral system
10 must-reads on colonoscopy & colorectal cancer screening
Dr. Benjamin Boatright joins Amory Gastroenterology Clinic
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
170 GI physicians making headlines in 2015 so farRead Now
- June 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- Mercy Health and Kyruus partner to better match patients with providers: 5 things to know
- Arizona's Banner Health Network uses eClinicalWorks for electronic health records: 4 key notes
- 10 things for ASC leaders to know about CON programs
- 5 key trends for successful ASCs to know from AAAHC CEO Stephen Martin Jr.