26 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in 2014
1. FilmArray Gastrointestinal Panel from Biofire Diagnostics.
2. Advanix Pancreatic Stent and Naviflex Rapid Exchange Pancreatic Delivery System and Pushers from Boston Scientific.
3. Captivator II, Single-Use Polypectomy Snares from Boston Scientific.
4. Expect Slimline Endoscopic Ultrasound Aspiration Needle from Boston Scientific.
5. Wallflex Biliary Rx Stent System from Boston Scientific.
6. PROTOCO2 L Touch Colon Insufflator from Bracco Diagnostics.
7. ENDO GIA Extra Long Adapter from Covidien.
8. ENDO GIA Reinforced Reload with Tri-Staple Technology from Covidien.
9. EndoRings from EndoAid.
10. EndoChoice Water Bottle Cap Irrigation System from EndoChoice.
11. Fuse 1C Colonoscopy System from EndoChoice.
12. Injection Needle from EndoChoice.
13. Seal Single-Use Biopsy Valve from EndoChoice.
14. Optiflux Ultra Dialyzer from Fresenius Medical Care.
15. Vscan with Dual Probe from GE Medical Systems Ultrasound.
16. FUJIFILM 600 Series Endoscopes from FUJIFILM Medical Systems.
17. SRS Endoscopic Stapling System from Medigus.
18. Endoscope Position Marking Probe, Endoscope Position Detecting Unit from Olympus Medical Systems.
19. THUNDERBEAT from Olympus Medical Systems.
20. Pentax Video Colonoscopes from Pentax Medical Company.
21. Pentax Video Upper GI Scopes from Pentax Medical Company.
22. Anal Rectal Overtube from United States Endoscopy Group.
23. Endoscopic Suture Cutter from United States Endoscopy Group.
24. Monofilament Polypectomy Snare from United States Endoscopy Group.
25. Torrent Irrigation System from United States Endoscopy Group.
26. US Endoscopy Distal Attachment Cap from United States Endoscopy Group.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Reimbursement Changes in Monitored Anesthesia Care in GI: How Would Endoscopy Centers Be Affected?
How Will Bundled Payments Affect GI? 3 Gastroenterologists Chime In
Controlling Costs, Physician Recruitment & More: 5 Gastroenterologists on Injecting Life Into Endoscopy Center Profitability
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know