2014 CPT Code Update: GI/Endoscopy
released a report on 2014 Current Procedural Terminology coding updates.
Of the 300 CPT 2014 code changes, many affect endoscopy codes. The three largest changes occurring include:
• Esophagoscopy (codes 43191-43232)
• Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (codes 43235-43259)
• Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (codes 43260-43278)
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
6 Updates on Medicare & GI Reimbursement for Gastroenterologists to Know
6 Statistics on Liver Disease in the US
10 Recent GI/Endoscopy Physician Moves
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies