2 new GI-driven ASCs & facilities — March 2017
Here are two new ASCs and facilities offering GI services.
Milwaukee-based Aurora Health Care plans to construct a new ASC and medical office building in Greenfield, Wis. The ASC and office building will offer numerous services including orthopedics, general surgery, gastroenterology, pain management, pediatrics and urology.
Knoxville, Tenn.-based Gastrointestinal Associates opened a new facility in Dowell Springs, Tenn.
More articles on gastroenterology:
Allergan collaborating with Novartis to treat non-alcoholic steatohepatitis: 4 notes
Allergan, Mauna Kea Technologies & more — 5 updates on GI companies
GI leader to know: Dr. Megan Adkins Adams of Michigan Medicine Gastroenterology Clinic
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CDC chief fears deadly Candida auris could spread: 6 notes
- Survey says 33% of providers using telehealth services
- Payer group advocates for continuing cost sharing reductions — 4 key notes
- The Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety adds associate editors
- Northwest Ohio Orthopedics & Sports Medicine opening surgery center: 4 key notes