$1M Gift to Establish Dr. Eugene Greenberg Institute for Digestive Health at Carle Foundation Hospital
The donation will be used to establish the Dr. Eugene Greenberg Institute for Digestive Health.
Dr. Greenberg joined Carle in 1968. At 80, he is still an active physician, teacher and researcher.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Radiofrequency Therapy for GERD: DDW Panel Snapshot
Lightning Quick Turnover Time & Effective Case Scheduling: Lessons From a High-Volume Endoscopy Center
5 Physicians on ADR, Standard Colonoscopy, Cost Savings & More
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 9 new ASCs and outpatient surgery centers in April 2016
- Joint Commission updates stance on texting orders
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: April 25 - April 29
- American Academy of Arts and Sciences elects Dr. John Carethers: 4 things to know
- Tobira Therapeutics' drug safe for obese patients with health issues: 3 insights