$1M Gift to Establish Dr. Eugene Greenberg Institute for Digestive Health at Carle Foundation Hospital
The donation will be used to establish the Dr. Eugene Greenberg Institute for Digestive Health.
Dr. Greenberg joined Carle in 1968. At 80, he is still an active physician, teacher and researcher.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Radiofrequency Therapy for GERD: DDW Panel Snapshot
Lightning Quick Turnover Time & Effective Case Scheduling: Lessons From a High-Volume Endoscopy Center
5 Physicians on ADR, Standard Colonoscopy, Cost Savings & More
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Monday — July 25, 2017
- LifeBond's surgical sealant kit receives FDA IDE approval: 4 things to know
- What is the evidence for using FMT to treat IBD? 5 insights
- Saint Francis Healthcare System adds Dr. Jason Conway: 3 observations
- Premise Health receives AAAHC accreditation for health centers: 5 key notes