$1M Gift to Establish Dr. Eugene Greenberg Institute for Digestive Health at Carle Foundation Hospital
The donation will be used to establish the Dr. Eugene Greenberg Institute for Digestive Health.
Dr. Greenberg joined Carle in 1968. At 80, he is still an active physician, teacher and researcher.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Radiofrequency Therapy for GERD: DDW Panel Snapshot
Lightning Quick Turnover Time & Effective Case Scheduling: Lessons From a High-Volume Endoscopy Center
5 Physicians on ADR, Standard Colonoscopy, Cost Savings & More
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
GI physician leader to know: Dr. Bruce Sands of Mount Sinai HospitalRead Now
- 3 pieces of legislation for ASC leaders to know
- Possible treatment to protect against Marburg and Ebola viruses — 7 things to know
- Thailand's first case of MERS cleared of virus — 5 facts to know
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Bruce Sands of Mount Sinai Hospital
- William Blair gives EndoChoice 'outperform' rating: 4 notes