$1M Gift to Establish Dr. Eugene Greenberg Institute for Digestive Health at Carle Foundation Hospital
The donation will be used to establish the Dr. Eugene Greenberg Institute for Digestive Health.
Dr. Greenberg joined Carle in 1968. At 80, he is still an active physician, teacher and researcher.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Radiofrequency Therapy for GERD: DDW Panel Snapshot
Lightning Quick Turnover Time & Effective Case Scheduling: Lessons From a High-Volume Endoscopy Center
5 Physicians on ADR, Standard Colonoscopy, Cost Savings & More
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis alarms health officials — 4 notes
- Preventing & combating healthcare fraud: An ongoing process for ASCs
- Dr. Thomas Frieden talks opioids, antibiotic resistance & more with MedPage Today during final days at CDC
- Orphan drugs' annual average price tag cost $88.4k more than mainstream drugs in 2014: 4 key statistics
- GI leader to know: Dr. Robert Levine of the Boulder Medical Center