12 endoscopy centers making the news
Lexington (Ky.) Clinic Ambulatory Surgery Center added gastroenterologist Scott A. Merkley, MD.
EndoGastric Solutions recognized physicians of Internal Medical Associates and the Methodist Hospitals GERD Center in Merrillville, Ind., for their contribution to the treatment and improvement of quality of life for gastroesophageal reflux patients. The physicians perform procedures at IMA Endoscopy SurgiCenter in Merrillville.
Voyance announced the 2013/2014 National APEX Quality Award winners. Ten endoscopy centers were recognized including:
• Community Endoscopy Center in Indianapolis
• Endoscopy Institute of Hawaii in Honolulu
• GI Associates Endoscopy Center in Wausau, Wis.
• Humble (Texas) Kingwood Endoscopy Center
• Kendall Endoscopy & Surgery Center in Miami, Fla.
• Lebanon (Tenn.) Endoscopy Center
• Mercy Hospital Outpatient Department Endoscopy in Fairfield, Ohio
• Middlesex Endoscopy Center in Middletown, Conn.
• Seaford (Del.) Endoscopy Center
• Wichita Falls (Texas) Endoscopy Center
More articles on gastroenterology:
CRC task force: genetic testing for all newly-diagnosed colorectal cancer patients
New non-endoscopic device found to detect EoE
6 GI practices making headlines
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Zacks weighs in on Tenet shares — 3 notes
- 4 key points on NYU Langone Medical Center & Winthrop-University Hospital's affiliation & their growing ASC network
- Top 10 states with the highest HIV diagnoses rates
- 5 things to know about the new healthcare scam linked to the ACA
- Auditors claim Obama administration illegally distributed payments to payers under ACA reinsurance program — 5 key points