12 endoscopy centers making the news
Lexington (Ky.) Clinic Ambulatory Surgery Center added gastroenterologist Scott A. Merkley, MD.
EndoGastric Solutions recognized physicians of Internal Medical Associates and the Methodist Hospitals GERD Center in Merrillville, Ind., for their contribution to the treatment and improvement of quality of life for gastroesophageal reflux patients. The physicians perform procedures at IMA Endoscopy SurgiCenter in Merrillville.
Voyance announced the 2013/2014 National APEX Quality Award winners. Ten endoscopy centers were recognized including:
• Community Endoscopy Center in Indianapolis
• Endoscopy Institute of Hawaii in Honolulu
• GI Associates Endoscopy Center in Wausau, Wis.
• Humble (Texas) Kingwood Endoscopy Center
• Kendall Endoscopy & Surgery Center in Miami, Fla.
• Lebanon (Tenn.) Endoscopy Center
• Mercy Hospital Outpatient Department Endoscopy in Fairfield, Ohio
• Middlesex Endoscopy Center in Middletown, Conn.
• Seaford (Del.) Endoscopy Center
• Wichita Falls (Texas) Endoscopy Center
More articles on gastroenterology:
CRC task force: genetic testing for all newly-diagnosed colorectal cancer patients
New non-endoscopic device found to detect EoE
6 GI practices making headlines
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Surgery Center of Cliffside receives accreditation
- 4 GI physicians in the news — July 29, 2016
- Takeda Pharmaceutical plans $725M R&D redesign: 5 things to know
- Dr. James Cottrell wins Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health's leadership award: 5 notes
- Anthem to add 9 ACA exchanges if Cigna deal passes: 4 takeaways