10 Most-Read Stories on Gastroenterology
1. 36 GI & Endoscopy-Driven Surgery Centers to Know
Here are 36 notable surgery centers that perform only or mainly GI and endoscopy procedures.
2. 8 Trends Shaping the Present & Future of Gastroenterology
Four gastroenterologist discuss eight of the biggest healthcare trends, clinical innovations and physician issues affecting the field of GI.
3. 6 Gastroenterologists on Biggest Challenges in the Field Today
Six gastroenterologists weigh in on the biggest challenges in gastroenterology and the ASC industry.
4. How Much Do Gastroenterologists Make? 27 Statistics
Here are 27 statistics on gastroenterologist compensation by geographical area, employment setting and gender.
5. 18 Statistics About GI/Endoscopy in Surgery Centers
Here are 18 statistics on GI/endoscopy case volume, revenue and charges in surgery centers across the U.S.
6. Gastroenterologist Quality Reporting for the 21st Century: Q&A With Dr. Tom Deas
Tom Deas, Jr., MD, answers questions about the importance of quality reporting and where trends are headed in the future.
7. 5 Key Trends in GI/Endoscopy
Two industry experts explore five of the largest clinical and technological trends in the field of gastroenterology.
8. 15 GI/Endoscopy Quality Metrics for Surgery Centers
Three gastroenterologists share 15 quality metrics for physicians to track in the GI field.
9. 8 Statistics on GI Revenue per Case in ASCs
Here are eight statistics on gastroenterology and endoscopy revenue per case in ambulatory surgery centers based on number of operating rooms.
10. The Positive Impact of Stretta for GI Patients, Surgery Centers & Endoscopy Centers: Q&A With Dr. Mark Noar
Mark Noar, MD, head gastroenterologist of The Endoscopy Center in Towson, Md., discusses the Stretta procedure for gastroesophageal reflux disease treatment in the outpatient setting.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
5 Top 2013 Advances in Gastrointestinal Cancer
9 Things Gastroenterologists Need to Know About the Gut Microbiome
The Promise of Stem Cell Treatment for Crohn's Disease & Ulcerative Colitis: Q&A With Dr. William Katkov
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader