10 endoscopy centers earn 2013/2014 APEX Quality Award
Ten endoscopy centers were recognized, including:
• Community Endoscopy Center in Indianapolis
• Endoscopy Institute of Hawaii in Honolulu
• GI Associates Endoscopy Center in Wausau, Wis.
• Humble (Texas) Kingwood Endoscopy Center
• Kendall Endoscopy & Surgery Center in Miami, Fla.
• Lebanon (Tenn.) Endoscopy Center
• Mercy Hospital Outpatient Department Endoscopy in Fairfield, Ohio
• Middlesex Endoscopy Center in Middletown, Conn.
• Seaford (Del.) Endoscopy Center
• Wichita Falls (Texas) Endoscopy Center
Of these centers, seven are repeat winners, two are six-time winners and one is a first-time winner.
The quality award was also given to 53 ambulatory surgery centers.
More articles on gastroenterology:
Second chances: Would gastroenterologists still choose the same field?
76 gastroenterologist compensation statistics
AGA: 3 updates on FMT
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. Megan Olejniczak to travel to Rwanda as part of medical mission trip: 4 notes
- 4 GI physicians in the news – Oct. 9, 2015
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Dimitroff of St. Louis Gastroenterology Consultants
- 10 things to know about medical malpractice
- SCA stock trades down 5.9%: 3 things to know