Final Rule: Device Adverse Events to be Submitted Electronically
final rule issued by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration will require reports on medical device adverse events to be submitted electronically, beginning Aug. 14, 2015.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
More Articles on the FDA:
University of Michigan Health Startup Receives FDA Clearance for Patient Monitoring Software
Polymicro Technologies Achieves FDA Quality System Regulation Registration, Compliance
Ziehm Imaging Announces FDA Clearance for C-Arm Imaging Solution
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Data Transparency: Where It's Headed in HealthcareRead Now
- 5 Common Mistakes That Cause Small Businesses to Fail
- At the Forefront of Bundled Payments & Clinical Quality: Connecticut Joint Replacement Institute
- 13 Orthopedics-Driven ASCs That Are 10,000+ Square Feet
- Young Gastroenterologists: The Essential Skills to Thrive in Healthcare Today
- ASA Affiliates Receive American Society of Association Executives' Power of A Award