Final Rule: Device Adverse Events to be Submitted Electronically
final rule issued by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration will require reports on medical device adverse events to be submitted electronically, beginning Aug. 14, 2015.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
More Articles on the FDA:
University of Michigan Health Startup Receives FDA Clearance for Patient Monitoring Software
Polymicro Technologies Achieves FDA Quality System Regulation Registration, Compliance
Ziehm Imaging Announces FDA Clearance for C-Arm Imaging Solution
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies