|News & Analysis|
Feb. 15, 2011
1. FDA Draft Guidance: Recommended Warning for Surgeon's and Patient Examination Gloves That Use Powder.
2. Case Study: Proper Hand Hygiene Before Gloving Still a Challenge.
3. 6 Tips for Orthopedic Surgery Infection Control.
4. Patient Safety in 2011: 6 Thoughts by Dr. Harlan Pollock, President of AAAASF.
Learn more about AAAASF
5. Help out your colleagues: If you know someone who would benefit from receiving the new, free Becker's ASC-Hospital Clinical Quality & Infection Control E-Weekly, have them e-mail email@example.com or subscribe by clicking here!
6. 10 Facts and Figures on Surgical Site Infections.
7. A Measure of Safety: Preventing Infection During Medication Administration.
Written by Sue Barnes, Peggy Sabell and Patti Howard of Kaiser Permanente.
8. Joint Commission Issues Report Explaining Rationale and Research Behind New Standards. 9. How to Temporarily Overcome Drug Shortage: Q&A With Sheldon Sones of Sheldon S. Sones and Associates. 10. Sample Surgery Center Hand Washing Flier for Patients.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Qualstar