December 31, 2012
1. 11 Ways Hospitals and Health Systems Can Increase Profitability in 2013.
2. A Look From Within: Why Are U.S. Healthcare Costs So High?
3. Single-Payor Healthcare: What Could It Do on the National Stage?
4. Could automating a hospital's chargemaster maintenance be a vital tool for ensuring optimal reimbursement, operational efficiency and compliance? To obtain a free whitepaper on the topic,
5. Hospital CFO Panel: How Are You Approaching Your Fiscal Strategy Right Now?
6. 4 Pressing Financial Issues Facing Hospital Executives Today.
7. 7 Strategies to Help Hospitals Break Even on Medicare.
8. 5 Current Pressures That Scare Independent Hospital CFOs the Most.
9. Moody's: The 5 Most Prominent Areas of Focus in High-Performing Hospitals.
10. 6 Leadership Traits That Define a Great Hospital CFO. Email Bob Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts on what will be the biggest finance stories for hospital CFOs in 2013!
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Xtend Healthcare, Rehab Documentation and VMG Health.