December 28, 2011
1. CFO of California's Long Beach Memorial and 4 Other Hospital Leaders Share New Year's Resolutions.
2. 9 Biggest Issues Surrounding the Medicare Sustainable Growth Rate.
3. Weirton Medical Center in West Virginia Names Robert Frank CFO.
4. CFO Shirley Holt of Southern Coos Hospital in Oregon Resigns.
5. Upcoming Webinar - Optimizing Performance in the Face of Reform: Strategies for 2012 (Wednesday, Jan. 25 from 12:15-1:15 CST). To register or learn more,.
6. 4 Thoughts on Children's Hospital Finances From La Rabida Children's Hospital CFO Mark Renfree.
7. Legislation Would Stop Cuts to Disproportionate Share Payments.
8. Healthcare Real Estate Demand Expected to Remain Strong in 2012.
9. Survey: Roughly 75% of Employers Will Offer High-Deductible Health Plans Next Year.
10. ICD-10 Transition: Choose Your Partners Wisely.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AHIMA, NCO Group and VMG Health.