December 27, 2012
1. 5 Areas Where Hospitals Can Spend Smarter.
2. CMS Announces Value-Based Purchasing Winners, Losers.
3. 9 Hospitals That Filed for Bankruptcy in 2012.
4. How can healthcare organizations use data mining to inform decision-making around strategies for improving population health? To access a free whitepaper on big data,
5. HighPoint Health System in Tennessee Names Kevin Rinks CFO.
6. 2013 Interest Rate Outlook: What Health Systems Need to Know.
7. How Much Did IASIS Healthcare CFO John Doyle Make in 2012?
8. Input From Readers! What are the pros and cons of hospitals and health systems starting their own health plans? Email Bob Herman at email@example.com with your thoughts!
9. HHS Approves Illinois CO-OP.
10. Resistance Grows Toward Hospitals' Facility Fees.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AMN Healthcare, VMG Health and Surgical Directions.