December 24, 2012
1. Hospital CFOs: 8 Areas That Are Changing Global Accountancy.
2. HHS Green Lights 3 More States' Health Insurance Exchanges.
3. 7 Financial Considerations for Hospitals in Merger Talks.
4. Why are hospital CFOs and CIOs now turning to "information optimization" solutions to help improve their bottom line? To download a free whitepaper on this topic,
5. 4 Ways to Mitigate Costs When Developing Medical Offices.
6. Which Insurer is Most Willing to Offer Performance-Based Contracts?
7. Piedmont Healthcare, WellStar Health System Create Health Plan.
8. Input From Readers! Hospital and health system CFOs and other healthcare financial executives: What New Year's resolutions do you have for yourself - as well as for your organization? Email Bob Herman at email@example.com with your comments and dialogue. Responses will be compiled for a future article!
9. 9 Recent Medicare, Medicaid Issues.
10. 14 Hospitals With Tax-Exempt, Fixed-Rate Bond Issues in Past Month.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Rehab Documentation, AMN Healthcare, GHX and VMG Health.