December 21, 2011
1. How Would You Summarize the Financial Stress of 2011? 3 Hospital Leaders Respond.
2. MedPAC Releases FY 2013 Hospital Payment Recommendations.
3. IRS Issues "Early Release" Draft of Schedule H; AHA Calls Form Burdensome.
4. 5 Best Practices for Managing a Hospital Pension Plan.
5. 7 Hospitals Receive Credit Downgrades in Past Month.
6. 17 Hospitals With Tax-Exempt, Fixed-Rate Bond Issues Since Nov. 16.
7. Nominations Sought - Rising Stars: 25 Hospital & Health System CEOs & CFOs Under 40. Becker's Hospital Review is currently seeking nominations for its annual list of hospital & health system CEOs and CFOs under 40 years of age. To nominate a leader for consideration, please email Molly Gamble at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Robert Stillwell Steps Down as CFO of Metropolitan Nashville Hospital Authority.
9. Mahomed Ouedraogo Named CFO of Access Community Health Network in Illinois.
10. Without ICD-10 Preparation, Average 250-Bed Hospital Could Face $850k in Losses.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AHIMA, NCO Group and VMG Health.