December 14, 2011
1. The Healthcare Tsunami: How to Fund Future Initiatives Through the Revenue Cycle.
2. Denver Health CFO Peg Burnette: 6 Strategies to Stay Lean and Mean.
3. HHS Issues Final Rule for CO-OP Program.
4. Nominations Sought: Non-Profit Hospital Leaders to Know. Becker's Hospital Review is currently seeking nominations for its annual list of non-profit hospital & health system CEOs and CFOs to know. To nominate a leader for consideration, please email Molly Gamble at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Stanley Adams Named CFO of Banner Baywood, Banner Heart Hospital in Arizona.
6. HMA Names CFO Kerry Gillespie to Executive VP of Operations Finance.
7. Wyoming Medical Center Loses "Sole Community Provider" Medicare Funding.
8. Medicare Prepayments for Heart, Orthopedic Procedures Limited to Florida.
9. Bill Would Extend Prompt Medicaid Payment to Hospitals.
10. Average Inpatient Hospital Stay Shorter but More Expensive in 2009 Than 1997.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AHIMA, NCO Group and VMG Health.