December 7, 2011
1. 10 Ways for Hospitals and Health Systems to Increase Profitability in 2012.
2. 3 Biggest Ways Medicaid RACs Will Affect Hospitals in 2012.
3. Texas Regional Medical Center Appoints Ben Dunford CFO.
4. Nominations Sought - Rising Stars: 25 Hospital & Health System CEOs & CFOs Under 40. Becker's Hospital Review is currently seeking nominations for its annual list of hospital & health system CEOs and CFOs under 40 years of age. To nominate a leader for consideration, please email Molly Gamble at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. 4 Trends in Hospital CFO Compensation.
6. California's Sierra Vista Regional Chooses Rollie Pirkl as New CFO.
7. Hospital Industry Adds 8,700 Jobs in November 2011.
8. Medicare RACs Collect $797.4M in Overpayments in FY 2011.
9. Partners HealthCare in Boston Posts $233M Operating Income in FY 2011 Despite Sluggish 4Q.
10. Report: Investment in Patient Experience Impacts Finances, Marketing and Clinical Measures.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AHIMA, NCO Group and VMG Health.