December 3, 2012
1. 50 of the Most Powerful People in Healthcare.
2. Fitch: Outlook Not All Rosy for Hospitals in 2013.
3. Finding Value in Your Organization: Q&A With Baylor Health CFO Fred Savelsbergh.
4. Upcoming Webinar. The Road to Population Health: Key Enablers in Implementing Value-Based Approaches (Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2013, noon - 1 p.m. CST). To register for this free webinar,
5. Recent CFO Moves:
KentuckyOne Appoints Melvin Alexander CFO.
Piedmont Newnan Hospital in Georgia Names John Miles CFO.
6. 9 Recent Strategic Investments by Hospitals.
7. AMA Study: 70% of Metro Areas Lack Health Insurer Competition.
8. Hurricane Sandy Causes Estimated $3.1B in Damage to NY Healthcare Sector.
9. 6 Recent Medicare, Medicaid Issues.
10. For-Profit Hospital Stock Report: Week of Nov. 26-30.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Rehab Documentation, MedeAnalytics, AMN Healthcare and Real Asset Management.