November 30, 2011
1. Two Sides of the Coin: The Good and the Bad of Community Hospital Finances.
2. Hospital Tax-Exempt Status: Considerations Regarding Maintaining Exempt Status.
3. 77% of Hospital Denied Claims Overturned in RAC Appeal Process.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Hospital/Physician Affiliation Trends
(Tuesday, December 6, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CST). To register or learn more, .
5. 10 Hospitals or Health Systems Announcing Employee Restructuring.
6. Max Owen Steps Down as CFO of Tennessee's Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare.
7. Wayne Bennett Appointed CFO of Franklin Community Health in Maine.
8. 9% of Medical Groups Would Stop Treating Medicare Patients if Pay Cuts Go Through.
9. The Roles of Different Hospital Personnel in the Transition to ICD-10.
10. Most Profitable Hospitals Likely to Have Highest HCAHPS Scores.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AHIMA, NCO Group and VMG Health.