November 26, 2012
1. The 12 Biggest Hospital Stories of 2012.
2. SGR Fix Will Cost $25B This Year.
3. 5 Steps to Identify Cost Savings in Hospital Supply Chains.
4. Fiscal Cliff Views: What do you think will happen with the government's handling of the "fiscal cliff," and how will it impact hospitals and health systems? Please email Bob Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments and dialogue.
5. Municipal Bonds Rates at Lowest Levels Since Lyndon Johnson Presidency.
6. What Makes a Great Mentor: 10 Traits of True Leadership.
7. 15 Recent Hospital Mergers and Acquisitions.
8. Hurricane Sandy May Dent Finances at NYU Langone Medical Center.
9. 4 Recent Medicare, Medicaid Issues.
10. For-Profit Hospital Stock Report: Week of Nov. 19-23.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Rehab Documentation, MedeAnalytics, AMN Healthcare and Real Asset Management.