November 23, 2012
1. 6 Investor-Owned Hospital Chains on ACOs: Lay the Groundwork, or Wait and See?
2. HHS Issues Proposed Rules on Essential Health Benefits, Insurer Reforms.
3. Charity Care and Property Taxes: Why They Are Now Inseparable.
4. Looking for Input! Hospital and health system CFOs and other healthcare financial executives: What New Year's resolutions do you have for yourself - as well as for your organization? Email Bob Herman at email@example.com with your comments and dialogue!
5. Infographic: How the Recession Hurt Hospitals' Inpatient Margins.
6. 3 Critical Steps for a Financially Successful Healthcare Transaction.
7. S&P: Hospital Revenue Growth Rate From Payors at 7-Year Low.
8. Orlando Health Slashes Record-Number of Jobs to Save Money.
9. 19 Hospitals With Tax-Exempt, Fixed-Rate Bond Issues in Past Month.
10. 5 CFOs of the Week:
Melony Williams Goodhand of University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock.
Gene Alexander of MountainView Regional Medical Center in Las Cruces, N.M.
Dan Enderson of Centura Health in Englewood, Colo.
Randy Combs of Mercy in Chesterfield, Mo.
Mark Krieger of Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Medzo, AMN Healthcare and Rehab Documentation.