November 23, 2011
1. 6 Challenging Components of Managing a Hospital's Finances.
2. How to Cope in This Economic Climate: 4 Thoughts From Elkhart General CFO Kevin Higdon.
3. Senators Question UPMC's Tax-Exempt Status.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Hospital/Physician Affiliation Trends
(Tuesday, December 6, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CST). To register or learn more, .
5. To Bundle or Not to Bundle?
6. CMS to Hold Off Enforcement of HIPAA Version 5010 Standards Until March 2012.
7. Michael Browder Appointed CFO of RegionalCare in Tennessee.
8. Ted Shaw Named CFO of UHealth-University of Miami Health System.
9. Memorial Health System in Ohio Names Eric Young CFO.
10. CMS to Host Call on Value-Based Purchasing Program Dec. 6.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AHIMA, NCO Group and VMG Health.