November 19, 2012
1. 7 Hospitals With Credit Downgrades, 2 Upgrades in Past Month.
2. Capital Campaigning: How Swedish Medical Center Raised More Than $100M in Less Than 5 Years.
3. 5 Surprising Benefits Health Insurance Exchanges May Have on Health Systems.
4. Nominations: Do you know of a hospital or health system CFO who has greatly improved the finances of an organization or epitomizes the traits of great leadership? Please email Bob Herman at email@example.com with any nominations or suggestions for the Becker's Healthcare CFO Leadership Awards.
5. Curbing Costs, Improving Care: 7 Essential Strategies to Increase the Value of Healthcare.
6. Is Lean the Best Solution for Healthcare's Inefficiencies?
7. Hospitals, RACs and Where Providers Stand in Medicare Payment Appeals.
8. Kaiser Hospitals, Health Plan Post Major Gains in 3Q.
9. 13 Recent Medicare, Medicaid Issues.
10. For-Profit Hospital Stock Report: Week of Nov. 12-16.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Rehab Documentation, AMN Healthcare, BillingTree and Real Asset Management.