November 16, 2011
1. 10 Biggest Hospital Stories of 2011.
2. What's Next for Illinois Non-Profit Hospitals and Their Tax-Exempt Statuses?
3. Making the Grade: Choosing the Right Rating Agency.
4. OIG Finds Problems With Zone Program Integrity Contractors.
5. Upcoming Webinar. Hospital/Physician Affiliation Trends
(Tuesday, December 6, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CST). To register or learn more, .
6. OIG: Cleveland Clinic Received Nearly $254k in Medicare Overpayments.
7. Study Reveals Variations in Medicare Payments for Surgeries; Cites Bundled Payments as Solution.
8. Massachusetts Hospitals Would Defend Prices to State Board Under Proposed Plan.
9. SSM Health Care: ICD-10 Could Require 110,000 Hours of Education.
10. Mayo Clinic Study: Patients Seek Less Unnecessary Care When They Have to Pay.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AHIMA, NCO Group and VMG Health.