November 15, 2012
1. 8 Major For-Profit Hospital Operators Release Quarterly Earnings.
2. Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center CFO Nathan Van Genderen: Why Niche ASCs Work.
3. 36 Statistics on Average Hospital All-Payor Margins by Teaching Status.
4. Hospital and Health System CFOs: What topics interest you most right now? What issues are of biggest concern? What does the media usually fail to report? Email Bob Herman at email@example.com with your comments, dialogue and suggestions.
5. Is Hospital Consolidation Exacerbating Higher Healthcare Prices?
6. Fiscal Cliff Talks Leave Hospitals Wondering.
7. Top 9 Healthcare Transactions Based on Dollar Value From 2007- 2012.
8. Hospitals Partnering With the "Enemy": How Payors Can Help Coordinate Care.
9. Moody's Downgrades West Penn's Bond Rating Due to "High Likelihood" of Bankruptcy.
10. 5 CFOs of the Week:
Ron Werthman of Johns Hopkins Health System in Baltimore.
Richard Rico of Sky Lakes Medical Center in Klamath Falls, Ore.
Ron Hulscher of Mark Reed Health Care District on McCleary, Wash.
Jacob McWay of CoxHealth in Springfield, Mo.
Stephanie Doughty of Poudre Valley Health System in Fort Collins, Colo.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AMN Healthcare, Rehab Documentation, BillingTree and Real Asset Management.