November 12, 2012
1. 8 Key Issues for Hospitals and Health Systems in 2013.
2. Baylor Health CFO Fred Savelsbergh: Healthcare Was Changing Regardless of Election.
3. 5 Points Hospital CFOs Need to Know About the Bundled Payment Business Model.
4. Hospital CFOs: What worries you most right now? What are some of the top, unique healthcare finance issues in your geography? Share your thoughts with Bob Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. 13 Recent Hospital and Health System Layoffs.
6. Moody's: Obama's Second Term is Credit Neutral for Non-Profit Hospitals.
7. 6 Observations on Hospitals and ICD-10 Going Into 2013.
8. Voters OK Measure to Cap Executive Pay in El Camino Hospital District.
9. 6 Recent Medicare, Medicaid Issues.
10. For-Profit Hospital Stock Report: Week of Nov. 5-9.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AOC Solutions, Rehab Documentation, BillingTree and Real Asset Management.