November 9, 2011
1. 200 Hospital Benchmarks.
2. 7 Hospital Operators Release Quarterly Earnings.
3. CMS Releases Physician Fee Schedule, Includes 27.4% Cut to Physician Payments.
4. Hospital Outpatient Payments to Increase 1.9% in Final OPPS Rule.
5. Upcoming Webinar. Hospital/Physician Affiliation Trends
(Tuesday, December 6, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CST). To register or learn more, .
6. Bundled Pricing: 5 Strategies for Success.
7. Moody's: Removing Property Tax Exemption for Illinois Hospitals Would Be "Credit Negative."
8. 49% of Community Hospitals Have Operating Margins Below 2%, Survey Shows.
9. Less Than 10% of Providers Are More Than Halfway Ready for ICD-10.
10. Are RACs Performing Enough Provider Outreach?
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AHIMA, NCO Group and VMG Health.