November 2, 2011
1. 110 Hospital and Health System CFOs to Know.
2. Finances in the Era of Population Health: Q&A With Kevin Lang and Steve Mohr of Loma Linda University Medical Center.
3. Deadline for CMS' Bundled Payment Initiative Nov. 4.
4. Panelists Sought for Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17-18, 2011). We are seeking panelists to participate in the following panel sessions: 1) Hospital Budgeting in Times of Uncertainty and 2) Orthopedics and Spine - What to Expect Over the Next Five Years. If you would like to suggest a panelist, please email Scott Becker at email@example.com.
5. WellPoint CFO: Health Insurance Industry Deals to Pick Up.
6. Survey: 69% of Healthcare Leaders Indicate Capital Budgets Are Flat or Increased.
7. Obama Administration Allows California to Cut More Than $600M From Medicaid Program.
8. BCBS of Michigan Defends Reimbursement Talks, Fires Back at Beaumont Health.
9. HCA Spends $210k on Supercommittee Lobbying.
10. ICD-10: Insight on Project Planning and Financial Implications.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions, AHIMA and NCO Group.