October 29, 2012
1. 200 Hospital Benchmarks - 2012 Edition.
2. Moody's: Mergers Drive Big Boost of Hospital Upgrades in 3Q.
3. 5 Ways Hospital Executives Can Improve Labor Management.
4. Upcoming Webinar: Key Considerations on Whether a Hospital Should Own or Joint Venture an ASC (Tuesday, Oct. 30, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this complimentary webinar,
5. GOP House Budget Plan Would Slash Hospital Medicaid Payments by $363.8B.
6. 8 Rehab Documentation Areas Vulnerable to Claim Denials.
7. 78 West Penn Physicians Want to Oust Interim Leadership, Resume Highmark Talks.
8. Are you a hospital or health CFO with experience in ACOs, using benchmarks and ICD-10 implementation? Be a speaker at the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting on May 9-11, 2013, in Chicago. If you have an interest in speaking, please email Scott Becker at email@example.com or Bob Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. 6 Recent Medicare, Medicaid Issues.
10. For-Profit Hospital Stock Report: Week of Oct. 22-26.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Rehab Documentation, AMN Healthcare and AchieveIt.